The Browne French whips is constructed of stainless steel for durability and scratch resistance. The wires on the whip are heavy duty and will not easily bend when whipping airy egg whites, meringues, and more. This utensil is ideal for mixing sauces, hollandaise, and more. Both ends of the handle are welded on to prevent liquid and food debris from getting inside. The Browne French whip's handle is balanced since it is filled with epoxy; this also prevents contents from getting inside.
- Bending of the wire is prevented
- Scratching is resisted thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Liquid and debris are prevented from getting in the handle since the ends are welded and have polished end caps
- Easily blends sauces and light ingredients
- Epoxy-filled handle provides weight to balance the whip