Retro Scandinavian floral design Swedish Dishcloth by Canadian designer Emily Brown. Swedish dishcloths have been a cleaning staple in Swedish households for over 60 years! Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing chrome. Can be used with just water, or with products. Clean counter tops, granite, stainless steel, glass, and spaghetti face! It cleans virtually streak-free and absorbs 20x their weight in liquids.
- Swedish dishcloths air dry quickly, so they don’t breed bacteria or start to smell.
- Swedish dishcloths don’t pill or crumble, and are made from natural materials.
- Last up to a year, and can be washed over 200 times
- Swedish dishcloths can be machine washed, or placed in the top rack of the dishwasher. Swedish dishcloths may also be boiled or microwaved (when wet) to sanitize.
- Hang over faucet or lay flat to dry (do not tumble dry.)
- Swedish dishcloths are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- One Swedish dishcloth can replace 17 rolls of paper towel, and reduces plastic packaging and landfill waste. This makes Swedish dishcloths not only eco-friendly but also wallet friendly!
- Swedish dishcloths are made from natural, non-toxic, environmentally friendly materials.
Dimensions: 7" x 7.5"